About TWAIN Financial Partners
Twain Financial Partners is an investment management firm located in St. Louis, MO with over $4 billion in assets under management within the public-private partnership sector. The firm works with a wide variety of investment types, specializing in tax credit, structured debt, and real estate transactions. Twain works closely with financial institutions, corporations, and high-net-worth individuals to structure and manage investments that offer both attractive economic return and social benefits.
Twain Asset Management
The Asset Management Team is responsible for the management and review of the Twain portfolio. The portfolio consists of a diverse set of investments including New Market Tax Credit (NMTC), Historic Tax Credit (HTC), Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC), and Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE) transactions. Asset Management works to ensure that every asset performs in accordance with underwriting assumptions and mitigates any risk associated with the underlying project.
The Asset Manager is responsible for the management of a portfolio of specialty real estate transactions including Historic Tax Credit (HTC) and Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE) investments. The Asset Manager monitors the portfolio by evaluating the performance of the underlying investment and ensuring the investment maintains programmatic compliance with the relevant statutory requirements. This full- time position is located in St. Louis, Missouri and requires limited travel. This position supports all efforts of the Asset Management department, reporting to the Director of Asset Management.
- Coordinate capital calls, capital installments, and loan disbursements
- Identify changes in asset performance from underwriting expectations
- Communicate with real estate developers, investors, and professional services firms
- Facilitate the delivery of investment benefits
- Manage timely completion of portfolio reporting and deliverables
- Analyze transaction legal documents
- Prepare a Quarterly Review for the portfolio
- Review and onboard new transactions
- Assist with special projects as needed
- B.S./B.A. degree or higher
- Experience in real estate operations or investment
- Preferred knowledge of tax credit or incentive programs
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in legal document review and negotiation
- Understanding of basic accounting principles
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Windows
- Highly motivated, ability to multi-task and be driven by a fast-paced environment
- Adept at working both independently and in a team setting
- Possesses acute attention to detail
How to Apply
To apply, please submit a resume to EmploymentOpportunities@TwainFinancial.com with “Asset Manager” in the subject line.