About TWAIN Financial Partners
Twain Financial Partners is an investment management firm located in St. Louis, MO with over $4 billion in assets under management within the public-private partnership sector. The firm works with a wide variety of investment types, specializing in tax credit, structured debt, and real estate transactions. Twain works closely with financial institutions, corporations, and high-net-worth individuals to structure and manage investments that offer both attractive economic return and social benefits.
This position is responsible for originating transactions on behalf of Twain’s investment business lines, with an emphasis on property assessed clean energy (“PACE”) financing. Twain’s existing investment lines include, but are not limited to, Historic Tax Credit, PACE, and Low-Income Housing Tax Credit projects. As an integral member of Twain’s investments team, this position will work closely with the Director of Business Development, the head of Twain’s PACE financing platform, and third-party professionals to successfully develop a strong pipeline of new business and investment opportunities. This full-time position is located in St. Louis, Missouri and will require approximately 25% travel.
- Identify and develop strategic relationships with real estate developers, brokers, and third-party professionals.
- Prepare and negotiate project-level term sheets.
- Assist with initial project review, underwriting, and closing matters.
- Review statutes and program guidelines to identify new markets.
- Regularly coordinate with internal underwriting, project management, and asset management teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, real estate, or finance.
- Applicants must be extremely detail oriented.
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Excel and related products.
- Strong writing and analytical skills.
- High comfort level with presenting to large and small groups.
- Minimum three years of experience in real estate or finance is preferred.
How to Apply
To apply, please send your resume to EmploymentOpportunities@TwainFinancial.com with “Business Development” in the subject.