Business Intelligence Analyst
About TWAIN Financial Partners
Twain Financial Partners (“Twain”) is an investment firm located in St. Louis, MO, with over $4 billion in assets under managements within the public-private partnership sector. Our firm works with a wide variety of investment types, specializing in tax credit, structured debt, and real estate transactions. Twain works closely with financial institutions, corporations, and high-net-worth individuals to structure and manage investments that offer both attractive economic return and social benefits.
TWAIN Business Intelligence
The Business Intelligence team is responsible for the design, implementation and management of technology solutions. The team supports company-wide initiatives by developing solutions for data management and business process improvement to ensure that business goals and strategic priorities are achieved.
The Business Intelligence Analyst supports efforts to simplify and enhance use of business data across the organization transitioning projects from development through implementation. This position analyzes data, conducts testing, creates processes, and coordinates training for internal users on Twain’s technology solutions including Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Sharepoint, Great Plains accounting system and other integrated systems. This full-time position is in St. Louis, Missouri, and requires no travel.
- Provide guidance to users at all levels within the company on how to leverage BI capabilities for accurate usage, interpretation and reporting of business data
- Query large datasets and tables to provide information requested by business users
- Communicate data nuances and insights to all levels of the company in a clear and concise manner
- Assist with development of project plans, document user requirements and business process to successfully implement solutions and achieve desired results
- Provide end user application support; organizes and facilitates trainings
- Collaborate with Onboarding and System Administration teams to improve data quality, process and reporting
- Performs complex data analysis to draw business conclusions for decision making
- Assist in identifying solutions to enhance the existing BI infrastructure processes and technology
- Business, or Information Systems Degree or relevant prior experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Products; Advanced Excel skills
- Knowledge of SQL and Business Intelligence tools, such as Power BI
- Excellent communication, organizational and analytical skills
- Expert ability to identify and resolve exceptions and to interpret data
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines, and be driven by a fast-paced environment
- Adept at working independently, but also in a team environment
How to Apply
To apply, please submit a resume to EmploymentOpportunities@TwainFinancial.com with “Business Intelligence Analyst” in the subject line.