Manager – Client Services
About TWAIN Financial Partners
Twain Financial Partners is an investment management firm located in St. Louis, MO with over $4 billion in assets under management within the public-private partnership sector. The firm works with a wide variety of investment types, specializing in tax credit, structured debt, and real estate transactions. Twain works closely with financial institutions, corporations, and high-net-worth individuals to structure and manage investments that offer both attractive economic return and social benefits.
The Manager of Client Services at Twain Financial Partners (“Twain”) is responsible for the management of a group of Client Services Accountants who each service a portfolio of 60-80 Investment Funds including New Markets Tax Credits, Historic Tax Credits, and Low-Income Housing Tax Credits. This full-time position is located in St. Louis, Missouri and requires little or no travel.
- Accounting or finance degree
- Well-developed analytical and problem solving skills
- Highly motivated, ability to multi-task and be driven by a fast-paced environment
- Adept at working independently and in a team environment
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Tax credit investment industry experience or public accounting tax experience
- Expert ability to identify and resolve exceptions and to interpret financial data
- Knowledge of property management, construction finance, legal documentation and requirements
- Knowledge of New Markets Tax Credit and/or Low-Income Housing Tax Credit compliance
- Supervisory/Management Experience
- Train, motivate, and provide daily leadership to assigned staff
- Review onboarding of tax credit investments to internal systems
- Verify and approve fund disbursements
- Participate in the identification and reporting of key issues to Investor Member
- Facilitate the research, review and resolution of key issues to maintain program compliance and reduce risk
- Review operating agreements, financial statements, and other legal documents related to managed investments
- Act as a point of contact for customers and partners
- Participate and/or lead department and company projects
How to Apply
To apply, please send your resume to EmploymentOpportunities@TwainFinancial.com with “Manager – Client Services” in the subject.