Financial Data Analyst
About TWAIN Financial Partners
Twain Financial Partners is an investment management firm located in St. Louis, MO with over $4 billion in assets under management within the public-private partnership sector. The firm works with a wide variety of investment types, specializing in tax credit, structured debt, and real estate transactions. Twain works closely with financial institutions, corporations, and high-net-worth individuals to structure and manage investments that offer both attractive economic return and social benefits.
Twain Business Intelligence
The Business Intelligence team is responsible for the design, implementation and management of technology solutions, data management and the development and ongoing compliance monitoring of company policy & procedure to support company-wide initiatives to ensure that business goals and strategic priorities are achieved.
The Financial Data Analyst at Twain Financial Partners (“Twain”) is responsible for the Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains (“GP”) administration, customization, implementation, and integration of new and existing technology. This position will analyze data, conduct testing, create process, and coordinate training for internal users on Twain’s internal database (CRM), Sharepoint and accounting system (GP) and other integrated systems. This full-time position reports to the Manager of Business Intelligence, is located in St. Louis, Missouri, and requires little or no travel.
•Defines and improves systems housing financial data by studying current processes and designing modifications
• Communicates limitations of systems; validates results by testing within Development prior to implementation
• Coordinates and maintains application integrations with GP
• Documents system requirements and system configurations
• Provide end user support; organizes and facilitates trainings
• Assists with and provides guidance on documentation of processes and workflow
• Assists in maintaining data integrity in GP
• Assist with special projects as needed
• Business, Accounting, or Information Systems Degree
• 2-6 years relevant experience
• Proficient with Microsoft Dynamics GP and integrated reporting software, such as Management Reporter
• Knowledge of SQL and Business Intelligence tools, such as Power BI
• Excellent communication, organization and analytical skills
• Expert ability to identify and resolve exceptions and to interpret data
• Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines, and be driven by a fast-paced environment
• Adept at working independently, but also in a team environment
How to Apply
To apply, please send your resume to EmploymentOpportunities@TwainFinancial.com with “Financial Data Analyst” in the subject.