Financial Systems Analyst
About TWAIN Financial Partners
Twain Financial Partners (“Twain”) is an investment firm located in St. Louis, MO, with over $4 billion in assets under managements within the public-private partnership sector. Our firm works with a wide variety of investment types, specializing in tax credit, structured debt, and real estate transactions. Twain works closely with financial institutions, corporations, and high-net-worth individuals to structure and manage investments that offer both attractive economic return and social benefits.
Twain Business Intelligence
The Business Intelligence team is responsible for the design, implementation and management of technology solutions. The team supports company-wide initiatives by developing solutions for data management and business process improvement to ensure that business goals and strategic priorities are achieved.
The Financial Systems Analyst is responsible for transitioning projects from development through implementation and supports all efforts to simplify and enhance use of business data across the organization. This position analyzes data, conducts testing, creates processes, and coordinates training for internal users on Twain’s technology solutions including Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Great Plains (GP). SharePoint, and other integrated systems. This full-time position reports to the Manager of Business Intelligence, is located in St. Louis, Missouri, and requires no travel.
- Improve systems housing financial data by studying current processes, designing modifications and reporting
- Responsible for the administration and customization of the accounting system (GP)
- Develop project plans, document user requirements and business process to successfully implement solutions and achieve desired results
- Query large datasets and tables to provide information requested by business users
- Communicate data nuances and insights to all levels of the company in a clear and concise manner
- Provide end user application support; organize and facilitate trainings
- Collaborate with Onboarding and System Administration teams to improve data quality, process and reporting
- Assist in identifying solutions to enhance the existing BI infrastructure processes and technology
- Assist with special projects as needed
- Business, Accounting or Information Systems Degree
- Proficient with Microsoft Great Plains and integrated reporting software, such as Management Reporter
- Proficient with Microsoft Products; Advanced Excel skills
- Knowledge of SQL and Business Intelligence tools, such as Power BI
- Excellent communication, organizational and analytical skills
- Expert ability to identify and resolve exceptions and to interpret data
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines, and be driven by a fast-paced environment
- Adept at working independently, but also in a team environment
How to Apply
To apply, please send your resume to EmploymentOpportunities@TwainFinancial.com with “Financial Systems Analyst” in the subject.