Junior System Architect
About TWAIN Financial Partners
Twain Financial Partners is an investment management firm located in St. Louis, MO with over $4 billion in assets under management within the public-private partnership sector. The firm works with a wide variety of investment types, specializing in tax credit, structured debt, and real estate transactions. Twain works closely with financial institutions, corporations, and high-net-worth individuals to structure and manage investments that offer both attractive economic return and social benefits.
Twain Business Intelligence
The Business Intelligence team is responsible for the design, implementation and management of technology solutions, data management and the development and ongoing compliance monitoring of company policy & procedure to support company-wide initiatives to ensure that business goals and strategic priorities are achieved.
The Junior System Architect at Twain Financial Partners (“Twain”) is responsible for assisting in the administration, development, customization, implementation, and integration of new and existing technology. This full-time position reports to the Manager of Business Intelligence, located in St. Louis, Missouri and requires little or no travel.
- Carry out SDLC Method (Investigate, Analyze, Design, Programming and Testing, Implement, Operate and Maintain)
- Document Technical System Requirements and Technical Configurations
- Communicate limitations of systems
- Track and maintain system customizations
- Anticipate, identify, and resolve problems
- Develop and maintain system workflows
- Provide end-user support
- Assist with special projects as needed
- Assist with integration between business applications
- 2-4 years relevant experience, Associates Degree or Bachelors in Business/Information Systems
- Experience with CRM and document management solutions, such as Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Microsoft SharePoint
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task and be driven by a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to meet deadlines
- Adept at working independently, but also in a team environment
How to Apply
To apply, please send your resume to EmploymentOpportunities@TwainFinancial.com with “Junior System Architect” in the subject.