Manager of Business Analysis
About TWAIN Financial Partners
Twain Financial Partners is an investment management firm located in St. Louis, MO with over $4 billion in assets under management within the public-private partnership sector. The firm works with a wide variety of investment types, specializing in tax credit, structured debt, and real estate transactions. Twain works closely with financial institutions, corporations, and high-net-worth individuals to structure and manage investments that offer both attractive economic return and social benefits.
Twain Business Intelligence
The Business Intelligence team is responsible for the design, implementation and management of technology solutions. The team supports company-wide initiatives by developing solutions for data management and business process improvement to ensure that business goals and strategic priorities are achieved.
The Manager of Business Analysis is responsible for empowering leadership and team members with effective technology and helping them leverage it to achieve business outcomes. This role is responsible for expanding the understanding and use of data across the organization by presenting analysis, results, and recommendations and to facilitate the development and implementation of systems and processes to create operational efficiency. This full-time position is in St. Louis, Missouri and requires little or no travel. This role reports to the Director of Business Intelligence.
- Collaborate across departments to identify needs, define requirements, and instill best practices across the company leveraging technology solutions in line with the business strategic initiatives
- Develop and manage assigned project to develop, test and implement technology solutions. Define project scope, priorities, deadlines and deliverable schedules and facilitate discussions to gain consensus among project stakeholders
- Recommends process improvements or innovative solutions to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Lead, mentor and motivate team and foster an environment of collaboration, teamwork and accountability
- Active participate in recruitment and retention efforts of all team members
- Assist with special projects as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in business, information systems or equivalent experience leading work or projects in with business and/or technical expertise
- Prior experience and passion for leveraging data to drive significant business impact
- Proficient with Microsoft products, including Sharepoint, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, PowerBI and Visio.
- Proven ability to lead and mentor
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task and perform in a fast-paced environment
How to Apply
To apply, please send your resume to EmploymentOpportunities@TwainFinancial.com with “Manager of Business Analysis” in the subject.