Manager of Information Technology
About TWAIN Financial Partners
Twain Financial Partners is an investment management firm located in St. Louis, MO with over $4 billion in assets under management within the public-private partnership sector. The firm works with a wide variety of investment types, specializing in tax credit, structured debt, and real estate transactions. Twain works closely with financial institutions, corporations, and high-net-worth individuals to structure and manage investments that offer both attractive economic return and social benefits.
Twain Business Intelligence
The Business Intelligence team is responsible for the design, implementation and management of technology solutions. The team supports company-wide initiatives by developing solutions for data management and business process improvement to ensure that business goals and strategic priorities are achieved.
The Manager of Information Technology is responsible for empowering leadership and team members with effective technology and helping them to leverage it to achieve desired business outcomes. This role is responsible for managing Twain’s IT managed service provider relationship and overall coordination of business and IT application development projects as it relates to Twain’s technology solutions including Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Sharepoint and Great Plains accounting system and other integrated systems. This full-time position is in St. Louis, Missouri and requires little or no travel.
- Manage Twain’s information technology environment in coordination with IT managed service provider, providing strategic direction for company technology initiatives, information security, cybersecurity, system administration and business continuity/disaster recovery efforts
- Develop and manage execution of assigned projects to develop, test and implement technology solutions. Define project scope, priorities, deadlines and deliverable schedules and facilitate discussions to gain consensus among project stakeholders
- Lead and motivate internal technology team and foster an environment of collaboration and accountability
- Ensure Logical Security and Computer Operations internal controls are appropriate and monitored
- Active participant in recruitment and retention efforts of all team members
- Assist with special projects as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems or equivalent experience leading work or projects in IT with technical and/or business expertise
- Proficient with Microsoft products, including Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Sharepoint, Power BI
- Demonstrates knowledge and experience with project management methodologies
- Proven ability to lead and mentor
- Excellent communication, organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines, and be driven by a fast-paced environment
How to Apply
To apply, please send your resume to EmploymentOpportunities@TwainFinancial.com with “Manager of Information Technology” in the subject.