Marketing & Communications Coordinator
About TWAIN Financial Partners
Twain Financial Partners is an investment firm located in St. Louis, MO, with over $4 billion in assets under management within the public-private partnership sector. Our firm works with a wide variety of investment types, specializing in tax credit, structured debt, and real estate transactions. Twain works closely with financial institutions, corporations, and high-net-worth individuals to structure and manage investments that offer both attractive economic return and social benefits.
Twain is looking for a Marketing & Communications Coordinator to join our team! As the Marketing & Communications Coordinator, you will assist in the development and implementation of the company’s marketing and communication strategy. You will be responsible for managing the brand of Twain communications, both internal and external, while also creating new initiatives to align with marketing goals. The ideal candidate will be a creative, detail-oriented multitasker able to handle many diverse projects.
- Implement marketing strategy to align with company goals
- Develop internal and external communication strategy and content direction
- External Communication – website content, coordinate/assist with media relations, press releases, etc.
- Internal Communication – Monthly newsletter, announcements, etc.
- Coordinate marketing efforts with external vendors – 501creative, Atomic Dust, BisNow and future relationships
- Create marketing materials – slide decks, conference materials, flyers, etc.
- Conduct market research and report metrics of current marketing efforts
- Manage company website including staff pictures, job postings, employee bios, news, etc.
- Responsible for social media content and postings
- Incorporate employee info on social media platforms; i.e. donation activities, celebrations, milestones, etc.
- Compile case studies for closed projects to post online
- Manage all company conferences, including registration, sponsorships, giveaways and shipments; design and order swag for conference events
- Maintain contact lists utilizing Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Order Twain-branded items
- Active member of social and DEI (Diversity, Equity and Inclusion) committees and manage the communication for both groups
- Schedule new hire training
- Assist with recruiting efforts and attend university career fairs with HR Manager
- Send out company-wide surveys
- Provide administrative assistance for multiple departments
- Special projects as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s or Associate degree preferred in Marketing, Communications or Journalism
- Prior experience in marketing, communications or website management preferred but not required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, project management skills and attention to detail
- A demonstrated ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, Visio) and Adobe Acrobat
How to Apply
To apply, please send your resume to EmploymentOpportunities@TwainFinancial.com with “Marketing & Communications Coordinator” in the subject.