About TWAIN Financial Partners
Twain Financial Partners is an investment management firm located in St. Louis, MO with over $4 billion in assets under management within the public-private partnership sector. The firm works with a wide variety of investment types, specializing in tax credit, structured debt, and real estate transactions. Twain works closely with financial institutions, corporations, and high-net-worth individuals to structure and manage investments that offer both attractive economic return and social benefits.
Twain Business Intelligence
The Business Intelligence team is responsible for the design, implementation and management of technology solutions. The team supports company-wide initiatives by developing solutions for data management and business process improvement to ensure that business goals and strategic priorities are achieved.
The Onboarding Specialist is responsible for interpreting and onboarding data and documents into Twain’s internal databases, including Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Sharepoint, Great Plains accounting system and other integrated systems. The Onboarding team serves as the organization’s central point of contact for the collection of data and documents to ensure that they are accessible across the organization. This full-time position is in St. Louis, Missouri and requires little or no travel. This position will work and report directly to the Manager of Onboarding.
- Responsible for understanding and accurately onboarding data and documents into CRM, Sharepoint and accounting system
- Manage multiple deal closings that can occur simultaneously while keeping to deadlines
- Utilize systems to track receipt of and request legal documents from project attorneys
- Organize and identify large sets of legal documents in SharePoint
- Attend Investment Committee and Transition meetings
- Track and file Annual Reports and Franchise Taxes for serviced entities
- Generate and manage legal documentation, account requests, and state filings in accordance with customer contracts
- Communicate clearly, concisely, and with courtesy, both internally and externally
- Assign and resolve tickets regarding system data and project documents
- Collaborate with other members of the Onboarding team regarding workloads, ticket assignments, and data review
- Assist with collecting and delivering external partner reporting, fielding partner inquiries as needed
- Assist with treasury management administration as needed
- Assist with special projects as needed
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree (legal, business or accounting preferred), or two to four years related experience
- Exceptional communication skills and highly customer service oriented
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to interpret legal documents and financial projections
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines, and be driven by a fast-paced environment
- Adept at working independently, but also in a team environment
- Past experience with Microsoft products, including Excel, Dynamics CRM or Sharepoint a plus
How to Apply
To apply, please submit a resume to EmploymentOpportunities@TwainFinancial.com with “Onboarding Specialist” in the subject line.