Project Implementation Analyst
About TWAIN Financial Partners
Twain Financial Partners (“Twain”) is an investment firm located in St. Louis, MO, with over $4 billion in assets under managements within the public-private partnership sector. Our firm works with a wide variety of investment types, specializing in tax credit, structured debt, and real estate transactions. Twain works closely with financial institutions, corporations, and high-net-worth individuals to structure and manage investments that offer both attractive economic return and social benefits.
TWAIN Business Intelligence
The Business Intelligence team is responsible for the design, implementation and management of technology solutions. The team supports company-wide initiatives by developing solutions for data management and business process improvement to ensure that business goals and strategic priorities are achieved.
The Project Implementation Analyst at Twain Financial Partners (“Twain”) is responsible for transitioning projects from development through implementation. This position analyzes data, conducts testing, creates processes, and coordinates training for internal users on Twain’s technology solutions including Microsoft Dynamics CRM, SharePoint, Great Plains accounting system (GP), and other integrated systems. This full-time position is in St. Louis, Missouri and requires little or no travel.
- Manages implementation plan, issues, risks and project change requests to ensure successful and on-time project delivery
- Seeks regular and ongoing feedback from our operational teams; builds and acts with a proactive approach towards continuous process improvement.
- Coordinate multiple ongoing projects and ensures successful implementation
- Facilitates & conducts testing within development environment prior to implementation
- Coordinates transition of technology from testing through completion
- Provide end user application support; organizes and facilitates trainings
- Collaborate with Onboarding and System Administration teams to improve data quality, process and reporting
- Performs complex data analysis to draw business conclusions for decision making
- Assist in maintaining data integrity in application databases
- Bachelor’s degree (Business or Accounting preferred), or relevant prior experience
- Excellent communication, organizational and analytical skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft products; Advanced Excel skills
- Expert ability to identify and resolve exceptions and to interpret data
- Knowledge of SQL and Business Intelligence tools, such as Power BI
- Ability to multi-task and be driven by a fast-paced environment
- Adept at working independently, but also in a team environment
How to Apply
To apply, please submit a resume to EmploymentOpportunities@TwainFinancial.com with “Project Implementation Analyst” in the subject line.