About TWAIN Financial Partners
Twain Financial Partners is an investment management firm located in St. Louis, MO with over $4 billion in assets under management within the public-private partnership sector. The firm works with a wide variety of investment types, specializing in tax credit, structured debt, and real estate transactions. Twain works closely with financial institutions, corporations, and high-net-worth individuals to structure and manage investments that offer both attractive economic return and social benefits.
Twain Business Intelligence
The Business Intelligence team is responsible for the design, implementation and management of technology solutions, data management and the development and ongoing compliance monitoring of company policy & procedure to support company-wide initiatives to ensure that business goals and strategic priorities are achieved.
The SharePoint Administrator at Twain Financial Partners (“Twain”) is responsible for the Microsoft SharePoint administration, development, customization, implementation and integration of new and existing technology. This full-time position reports to the Manager of Business Intelligence, is located in St. Louis, Missouri, and requires little or no travel.
- Carry out SDLC Method (Investigate, Analyze, Design, Programming and Testing, Implement, Operate and Maintain)
- Document technical system requirements and technical configurations
- Communicate limitations of systems
- Track and maintain system customizations
- Manage permissions at site and library levels
- Develop and maintain client-side scripts
- Configure and maintain SharePoint service and web applications
- Develop and maintain application integrations with SharePoint
- Apply regular system updates and patches
- Assist as a technical liaison with technology vendors
- Provide end user support
- Assist with special projects as needed
- Business, or Information Systems Degree
- SharePoint 2013 and later
- Microsoft Office 365
- Proficiency with Microsoft products, specifically Visual Studios, SQL Server Data Tools, Microsoft SharePoint.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Expert ability to identify and resolve exceptions and to interpret data
- Ability to multi-task and be driven by a fast paced environment
- Must be able to meet deadlines
- Adept at working independently, but also in a team environment
How to Apply
To apply, please send your resume to EmploymentOpportunities@TwainFinancial.com with “SharePoint Administrator” in the subject.