Twain offers a suite of services to help ease the administrative and financial burden of the NMTC program for both investors and CDEs. Our client services team provides services for a wide range of customers, from fortune 500 companies to small CDEs.
We currently provide the following services:
- Manage 800 investment funds (with QEIs in excess of $8.5 billion).
- Administer and provide CIIS reporting for over 100 CDEs.
- Collect and process 3,500 documents annually.
- Maintain 1,200 bank accounts and process approximately 700 cash transactions per month.
Service engagements can be completely customized to fit the specific needs of the client to either supplement current operations, or to provide a complete back-office solution.
Services for Investors
- Investment fund management
- NMTC indemnification
- Asset management
Services for CDEs
- CDE administration
- AMIS reporting